We invite you to contribute your work to the Language Description Heritage (LDH) collection. Authors retain the copyright for all content stored in the LDH Collection. Typically, they assign a Creative Commons (CC) licence to their work, or request the LDH staff to do so on their behalf.
- Why should I contribute my work to the LDH?
- What is a CC license?
- Which CC license should I choose?
- How can I contribute my work to the LDH collection?
- What can I do if I do not want to assign a CC license?
Please also consider the following issues:
- Submitting content to the LDH which has already been submitted or published by another publisher
- Submitting and/or publishing the content AFTER the submission to the LDH
- Take care when signing future contracts with publishers!
If you are a rights owner and should be concerned about material that you have found on our website, please look at what we do to clear copyright status of used material and check our Take Down Policy.